Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
A gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
Learn More »
"Give, and it will be given to you." Luke 6:38
Never before have these words from Luke rung so true. Would you like to secure your financial future and that of your loved ones? At the same time, would you like to help Catholic Extension fulfill its mission to strengthen under–resourced Catholic communities? Donating to a cause close to your heart with the long–term objective of securing the future for yourself and for those you love is what's known as "Planned Giving."
Planned Giving in partnership with Catholic Extension can take several forms:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets