Free Booklet Downloads
Thank you for your interest in our complimentary booklets. We have provided a brief excerpt from each of the booklets below:
Personal Affairs Record
This Personal Affairs Record has a three-fold purpose:
- To assist you and your advisors in establishing the best possible estate plan for you and your family;
- To aid your executor in the effective administration of your estate; and
- To provide vital information to your family in the event of emergency or your incapacity.
We urge you to complete this valuable record without delay, to review and update it periodically (at least once a year), and to inform the appropriate people that you have established this important record – and where it is kept!
Techniques for Planning a Successful Will
There are many reasons why every adult should have a valid, thoughtful and carefully planned will. Your will is a legally binding but completely amendable document that can guarantee that your most important lifetime decisions and desires will be honored and realized after your death. It is usually a document written and executed — with the vitally important assistance of a competent attorney — in accordance with certain formalities prescribed by state law.
Phenomenal Gifts with Investment Assets
This booklet is designed to show you ways to make gifts of significance through giving appreciated securities and other investment assets. The secret lies in the double tax savings available from such gifts:
- Donors receive deduction savings from the full value of their property, not just their cost.
- Donors avoid capital gains taxes, which are generally imposed at rates of 15%, 20%, 25% and 28%.
- The combined tax savings make it possible to benefit our programs at extremely low after-tax cost to the donor.
To start a conversation and download your own free copy of our booklets, please complete the following form. Your booklets will be available on the next page. You can also request your free copy by calling Melissa Babcock at (800) 842-7804 or (312) 795-6043.